MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
At MURAL, our customers don’t just consume the fruits of our labor or validate our ideas; they inspire and actively shape our product roadmap. You will establish and lead MURAL’s efforts to programmatically engage customers throughout all phases of the product development cycle, from ideation to release. These programs will be different from day-to-day customer interactions carried out by individual pillar teams. They will provide consistent, over-time channels that drive customer insights at scale and across pillars. You will build customer input mechanisms that focus on high-value product capabilities, outstanding experiences, and critical competitive advantage.
As the VoC Senior Program Manager, you will:
- Create and manage customer engagement programs that ensure continuous input from key customer audiences on new and business-critical product capabilities. These programs include but are not limited to Design Partnerships, Private and Public Betas, etc.
- Push the narrative of what co-design means and how MURAL taps into the imagination of our customers by co-designing experiences with them, not just for them.
- Support and foster MURAL advocates within customer organizations through helping them understand, test and rollout new MURAL capabilities within their organizations.
- Build cross-functional virtual teams that bring together relevant internal stakeholders across functions to connect multi-faceted customer requirements on a specific topic.
- Work with external partners to evaluate and select VoC technologies that help build a complete, comprehensive picture of MURAL customers and their needs.
- Help build the best-in-class Product Research team and grow the VoC capabilities into an established function that connects customer knowledge across the company.
- Define comprehensive, accurate and relevant metrics for measuring customer experience with MURAL and ensure adoption of these metrics across the Product team.
We are excited about you because you have the right mindset as well as the right skillset to succeed in this role and grow the VoC capability within MURAL.
- You are an innate system thinker, a passionate customer advocate, and an exceptional program manager who excels at scaling and supporting rapid growth.
- You love experimenting and building programs that fit the specific needs of stakeholders, organizational culture, and business objectives.
- You live and breathe participatory design and knowledge sharing. You are a glue that connects and holds diverse ideas and opinions.
- You are passionate and thoughtful about measuring customer experiences. You are not satisfied with one-score-fits-all metrics and know how to measure what matters, when to measure it, and can rally stakeholders around metrics that bring meaningful insights.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Customer Experience Management, VoC Program Management, Research / Design / Product Operations, Customer Success Enablement or similar roles. Experience leading and managing teams is a plus.
- You have a strong portfolio of customer engagement programs and initiatives that you successfully built, nurtured, and scaled.
- You are a master communicator, collaborator, facilitator and strategist.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the product development process and the needs and challenges of its different phases and disciplines.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.