MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The Senior Contract Manager is responsible for managing the contracting process for sales, procurement and non-sales engagements. At the direction of the Senior Commercial Counsel, the Senior Contract Manager will review, redline, negotiate, and manage all contracts, as well as oversee the overall contracting process.
• Draft, review, redline and negotiate a wide range of inbound and outbound agreements, with a focus on SaaS Agreements, but also including services, consulting, marketing, licensing, non-disclosure, data privacy, partnership and reseller, and other commercial agreements.
• Understand the company and products in order to identify risks, develop solutions, mitigation and negotiation strategies.
• Assist in management and maintenance of company standard contract templates that streamline the contracting process, reduce friction with customer, while mitigating risk for the company.
• Manage and meet aggressive internal SLAs and help juggle priorities in a fast-moving environment.
•Ability to collaborate with and influence global cross functional teams and partners.
• Acts as the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) to independently manage all contractual matters related to the assigned account(s).
•Lead or participate in projects to improve internal processes and build for scale.
•Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience at a software technology company.
• BA/BS required. JD, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Expertise in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements and supporting Sales reps in a fast-paced environment.
• Data privacy experience, including reviews of DPAs, related security exhibits, standard contractual clauses and similar documents to comply with GDPR, and privacy issues, etc.
• Demonstrates detailed understanding of key legal and commercial principles and obligations found in IT contracts.
• Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
• Enthusiasm and "self-starter" qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
• Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
• Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.