MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a project manager on the marketing team you will work closely with marketing leadership and cross-functional stakeholders across MURAL to plan and prioritize marketing initiatives. Responsible for managing highly visible projects, you will employ project management best practices to foster collaboration and ensure there is consistent visibility and timely communication of project plans driving to on-time delivery.
In addition to managing individual projects and tasks, the marketing project manager will work closely with department leadership to establish processes to scope projects and map plans that create visibility to production timelines, dependencies and risks for all key stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain project plans for initiatives managing cross-functional resources, stakeholders, timelines, and dependencies to ensure successful delivery.
- Lead alignment with stakeholders on prioritization and changes to project plan.
- Manage task level and administrative work tied to marketing projects.
- Manage marketing’s planning cycle, OKRs, and project review cadence.
- 3+ years of experience working in project or program management in a marketing function
- Experience with program and project management software (Asana is a plus)
- Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Partner, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
Ideally you have...
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.