MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is looking for a Sr. Manager of Customer Success Operations to join our Revenue Operations team. This role will lead Customer Success Operations, partnering closely with CS Executives to define, execute, measure, and continually optimize the go-to-market strategy.
As part of this role, you will:
- Partner with CS leadership to design and implement new processes to optimize internal efficiency and improve the value we deliver to our customers
- Enhance CS KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Build reporting and dashboards to enable the CS organization to make data driven decisions
- Analyze business performance to uncover trends, insights and opportunities
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization (Sales Ops, BizOps, Finance, GTM Systems, Marketing, Product, etc.) on cross-functional initiatives, representing the CS organization
- Perform ad hoc data-driven analysis to inform strategic business decisions
- Present your analyses and your recommendations to senior stakeholders in the org, from CEO/CRO to the entire Leadership Team in different forums (e.g. Monthly Business Reviews, QBRs, Planning)
We're looking for:
- 6+ years of combined experience in Revenue Strategy/Operations, Management Consulting, or Finance/Banking
3+ years of experience in Revenue Strategy/Operations, Sales Operations, or Business Operations for a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience working closely with Customer Success teams in your Strategy/Operations role
- Exceptional quantitative analysis and problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills; experience leading high impact, cross-functional initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills; experience collaborating with and presenting to Senior Executives
- Strong business acumen
- A highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
- Native level spoken and written English
Ideally you have:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, economics, business or other related field
- You have experience in Finance or Management Consulting
- You have worked in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- You have intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of CRM systems, particularly Salesforce
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.