MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Product Marketing Manager at MURAL, you will grow our business by developing a deep understanding of our audiences’ needs and crafting clear positioning and messaging that drives product adoption and engagement. By applying our differentiated product story and value proposition, you will help amplify core use cases and drive incremental usage of MURAL as the leading visual collaboration solution in the enterprise. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that’s in hyper growth mode.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success, Community, and Business Development to bring new features and services to market
- Develop clear positioning and messaging for key features, audiences, and use cases and apply it to assets and activations across channels
- Partner with internal teams to achieve quarterly OKRs and amplify the role of Product Marketing on a B2B SaaS team
- Represent the voice of the customer and demonstrate a broad understanding of visual collaboration and the competitive landscape
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform marketing strategy
- Deliver results in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 2-4 years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS technology
- Deep product understanding and passion for technology
- Organized, confident, and able to perform under pressure
- Skilled storyteller (and writer) who can craft compelling messaging
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work from a remote location
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have...
- Experience in design thinking and/or creative disciplines
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.