MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Product Analytics is a new and critical function at MURAL that has begun within the Product Growth Pillar. The Product Analytics team supports creating data-driven insights that help our Product Growth team identify impactful opportunities (customer and business driven) to help fuel our Product-Led Growth. This may include work such as quantifying stages of the customer journey, identifying factors that fuel conversion and retention supporting experimentation efforts.
As a Sr Product Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the Growth Product team build data-driven roadmaps, providing a consistent (and proactive) flow of data-driven insights fuel ideation and learning and to help the team achieve targeted KPIs. You’ll do this by creating both dashboards and reporting to monitor and measure success, as well as performing ad hoc analyses. You’ll partner closely with Product Managers on a regular basis but also are a skilled collaborator who is able to work effectively and efficiently across departments and disciplines. You have solid business acumen that enables you to tell stories with the data which helps contextualize learnings and recommendations. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar product analytics, growth, or optimization roles with both strong technical and analytical abilities but also the soft skills as well.
You will be an integral part of the Product Growth team and the work you do will help shape our Product Growth strategy and tactics and help drive us towards our company objectives and key results. If you’re excited to dig right in and have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
- Support identifying KPIs that map to customer journey and measure the success of the business; partner with Product Managers and Product Marketers for buy in and share with key stakeholders as needed
- Lead and manage analytics projects and requests, including partnering with and mentoring more Jr level Analysts
- Identify opportunities for product changes/experiments based on analysis and proactively share these opportunities with product managers, pillar leadership and decision makers
- Understand both quantitative and qualitative research and trends related to the product and the business, be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
- Combing results of experiments and product launches to show how product teams have impacted KPIs and revenue
- Create dashboard and automated reports to track KPIs
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis and automation
- Support experimentation initiatives by calculating sample size, monitoring and reporting on results
- Partner with other analysts on other product pillars and across other disciplines in the company to share insights across teams and bring findings back to your domain
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis to support product team
- Work relatively autonomously with support of your pillar and manager
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Significant experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- Desire to work in a rapid growth company
- Expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel - R/Python and Optimizely a plus
- Proficiency in wrangling and transforming data
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Expertise with web analytics tools (eg - Heap)
- Experience working with BI tools such as Periscope, Tableau, etc
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression and hypothesis testing
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative and qualitative), presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and create actionable insights
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics and best practices
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.