MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at MURAL, you will be a critical part of a high-growth Marketing Team. You will be the technical and operational arms of our Account-based Marketing practice, where you will play a major role in capability-building within our ABM tech stack, advising teams in best practices and supporting campaigns in channels like email and chat.
As you will play a pivotal role in making personalized plays for big-name accounts come to life, an affinity for data, details and deadlines, plus experience in ABM platforms like Marketo, Demandbase and Drift will serve you well. As you work with teams and tools, you will be an important feedback loop, providing input into how Marketing Operations improves our data practices, planning and processes. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Use your past experience operationalizing ABM strategies via Marketo, Demandbase and Drift to be a trusted partner to our go-to-market teams
- Advise Marketing, Account Development and Sales on target account selection and prioritization each quarter
- Use your technical savvy, Excel skills and attention to detail to help QA, maintain, and update Account database and integrations into it (Demandbase, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Partner with teams at MURAL to launch new experiences and touchpoints across the account lifecycle
- Deploy marketing tactics like email and chat to make campaigns come to life
- Enable and empower others via documentation and training
- Be our go-to trouble-shooter and problem-solver for programs and integrations
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize our process and campaigns
- Quickly learn new platforms as we continue to expand and grow our tech stack
- Support special projects like data audits, platform vetting, UAT testing, etc.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience deploying programs in platforms like Marketo, Demandbase and Drift
- Firm grasp of ABM concepts like the account scoring, account lifecycle and intent surges
- Understanding of the web and web technologies, including HTML/CSS, UTM parameters and web analytics
- Strong working knowledge with Salesforce.com
- Extreme comfort working in Excel
- An affinity for data, process, details, and marketing technology
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Marketo Certified Expert certification or equivalent experience
- Deep experience across the ABM stack, in tools like G2, Bombora, Sendoso, ZoomInfo
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.