MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an early member of MURAL’s growing Strategic Partnerships team, you will play a central role in establishing, launching, managing, and expanding key partnerships that serve the MURAL Consultant Network. You will work with a cross-functional group across MURAL including our community, product, marketing, sales, customer success, and operations teams to identify opportunities with partners and deliver against those partnerships. In building and managing a portfolio of partnerships, you will help craft our partnership strategy and deliver value to our customers, our partners, and our business, as measured by metrics including customer adoption and engagement of partner solutions and new business generation for MURAL.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own a portfolio of partnerships and build successful GTM programs with them by collaborating with cross-functional teams at MURAL
- Run experiments with partners to validate hypotheses and then build scalable initiatives
- Develop a roadmap with partners and hold regular reviews with them
- In partnership with other teams, define success metrics for your partnerships, which may include revenue, customer engagement, content development, and more
- Educate internal teams on your partners and deliver regular updates on status and goal attainment
- Define data needs to measure the success of your partnerships, work with internal stakeholders to build relevant dashboards, and analyze performance to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Contribute to our overall partnerships strategy
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 5-7 years of strategic business development/partnerships experience
- A successful track record bringing partnerships to market with cross-functional teams
- Experience building partnership business cases, roadmaps, dashboards, and reviews
- An experimental, data-driven mindset and approach
- A passion for design thinking, human-centered design, agile, and/or lean methodologies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with all levels of internal & external leadership
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.