MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 500 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The InfoSec product teams at MURAL owns and delivers product features that ensure that MURAL customer data remains secure and only accessible by authorized users. We are looking for an InfoSec Product Manager to:
- Work with the team and cross-functional stakeholders to define the vision, strategy and roadmap for SSO, MFA, SCIM API and/or other access and provisioning related features.
- Make sure the team is focused on delivering the most impactful work that delivers real value to customers
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product decisions
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience (or similar), ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment working on features related to SSO, MFA, and/or SCIM API.
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team.
- A proven track record of success in working with engineers, designers, and QA to deliver great product.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Experience using data and insights to inform decision making.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.