MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Senior Technical Talent Partner you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Senior Technical Talent Partner makes that a reality. You’re responsible for managing the recruitment process for all of our engineering roles globally. In this role, you will:
- Manage the full lifecycle of the candidate from screening to offer.
- Develop a sourcing strategy for each role that ensures a diverse, highly talented candidate pool
- Create and maintain an up-to-date hiring funnel, removing bottlenecks and improving speed of hire
- Work alongside the Hiring Managers to develop engaging role descriptions which ensure we attract the right candidates
- Accurately track the progress of candidates through our ATS ensuring that we communicate in a timely manner to candidates and keep the pipeline moving forward
- Regularly track pipeline and recruiting metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Creative an industry leading candidate experience by building relationships and ensuring a positive recruiting experience that represents our culture and our core values
- Engage with third-party recruiting agencies as necessary
- Manage, maintain, and educate on our applicant tracking system
- Maintain confidentiality on candidate sensitive topics
- Work closely with the People Operations team to provide insights and new ideas
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years experience recruiting technical positions as a full cycle recruiter for a technology based companies
- Experience with an agile startup environment and global teams
- Experience in DevOps, Engineering, Information & Security and Architecture roles
- Expertise in describing and understanding the skills needed for technical roles
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- A history of successful diversity and inclusion recruitment initiatives
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have...
- Recruited for worldwide positions in the US and Europe
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.