MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
QA engineers at MURAL help grow our business by maintaining the quality standards of our product while providing feedback for our features
As a QA engineer for MURAL’s Extensibility’s team, you will:
- Develop working knowledge of the entire MURAL application stack
- Identify gaps in existing test coverage and work with the team to fill the gaps
- Have a shared responsibility with the engineers on the team for the delivery and stability of the team’s features
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Engineering Manager and Tech Lead to advise and advocate from a quality perspective
- Identify, share and nurture the adoption of best practices in QA in collaboration with the wider QA department
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 6+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Attention to details.
- Process oriented mindset.
- Knowledge about product development (both backend and frontend) and CX.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and bug lifecycle
- Knowledge about bug triaging, Agile methodologies, SCRUM practices and QA effort estimations
Ideally you have...
- Computer science related career.
- Github knowledge is a plus.
- UX and analysis on other SaaS products
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.