MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will be a critical member of the MURAL team, building and delivering go-to-market programs with our solutions and technology partners.
In this essential cross-functional role, you will drive collaboration with internal teams and external partners to power innovative and creative partner program strategy. You will lead efforts to develop and support campaigns, target account programs, MURAL virtual events, and industry events to achieve our partner marketing goals. Focused on cultivating demand and engagement with our joint prospects and customers, you will employ an integrated approach to develop and deliver a cohesive experience across our partner programs that thoughtfully orchestrates and effectively leverages marketing channels.
- Create, plan, and execute marketing campaigns and programs with our partners that span digital, web, email, in-app messaging, content, social and events in support of MURAL business strategy
- Work closely with our strategic partners and internal team members in Marketing, Community, Partner, and Revenue to build and facilitate processes for efficient partner program execution
- Lead our to partner communication and engagement program to keep partners informed, engaged and excited about investing in our joint go-to-market strategy
- In addition to engaging with our partner and cross-functional teams, work directly with executives, and customers to coordinate activities
- Project manage partner marketing programs to the task-level detail, and manage input and approvals of assets ( emails, landing pages, promotion messages).
- Use creativity and be proactive to launch programs built to drive demand with or through our partners
- Set clear program goals and lead program retrospectives, examining the efficacy of programs on a financial and execution basis, reporting on impact for internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience working on Partner or Demand marketing programs in a SaaS company
- Experience with account based marketing programs and the Enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Partner, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- In the future, willingness to travel
NICE TO HAVE
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.