MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Our Sales team is focused on a bottom-up sales strategy, first landing with teams and then finding opportunities to expand to other business units. The Sales team will partner closely with our Customer Success organization to land new teams and ultimately engage key stakeholders to make a case for a centralized Transformation.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will:
- Spearhead growth and adoption of MURAL to the top design, agile and innovation teams across the world.
- Qualify inbound leads and guide them through the purchasing process
- Prospect new outbound leads using email, phone, and social media
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Facilitate robust product demos to prospects
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure clear and consistent communication with customers
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
- 2+ years of experience in a closing role at a Saas provider, with a record of top performance
- Experience developing a successful strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity working with Legal, Security, and/or Procurement teams to win deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Comfortable asking questions, working cross-departmentally and working under high pressure
- Record of building strong and lasting customer relationships
Ideally you have...
- Experience with the land-and-expand motion
- Experience as early sales hire at an early stage SaaS company where you helped create and refine process
- Familiarity with B2B solution selling, impact sales, challenger selling, SPIN selling, and/or whiteboard selling
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.