MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As MURAL’s Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be a critical part of establishing the measurement, modeling and data visualization practices for a fast-paced, growth-focused Marketing organization. You will partner across Marketing teams to identify and define team-level KPIs and create monitoring mechanisms (reports, dashboards), to bring data to life and make it actionable. You will also partner cross-functionally with teams like Revenue Operations, Business Operations and Data Team to align on org-level metrics and support a roadmap to centralize reporting. This position reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Use your passion for data and visualization, and deep experience working with b2b Marketing teams to uplevel Marketing’s ability to make data-driven decisions
- Be a trusted adviser across Marketing teams to help identify the metrics that mean most to our success, build visibility to those metrics, and support interpretation and analysis
- See the bigger picture across data and reports in point-solutions (social tools, web analytics, marketing automation, CRM, etc.) and be able to articulate their value and their limitations to a non-technical audience
- Work closely with MURAL’s internal Data engineering team, translating marketing’s visibility/optimization needs into measurement and/or technical requirements
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize campaigns and processes for efficiency and performance
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics or business intelligence role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Robust technical background in measurement, data visualization, SQL, R/Python and data instrumentation
- Proven track record of upleveling a Marketing team’s ability to track and measure success
- Firm grasp of b2b marketing concepts like Lifecycle Stages, Funnel Conversion, ABM
- Business acumen that allows you to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Strong communication skills to tell data stories to non-technical audience
- An entrepreneurial drive to question, innovate and iterate
- An affinity for process -- and where there isn’t one, you’re comfortable creating one.
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Certification in Google Analytics or a similar area of digital marketing
- Experience with Salesforce.com reports, dashboards and APEX
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.