MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Our belief is simple: To power up imagination workers globally. The role as Chief of Staff to the CEO makes that belief a reality. This position will provide high level recommendations and support to the CEO both in daily activities as well as cross-functional program management and strategic initiatives. This includes governance and day-to-day administrative activities related to the CEO’s role, ensuring the efficient management of the CEO’s attention.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, able to drive cross-functional projects and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate is excellent at managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment, highly self-motivated and professional. You should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and perform relevant tasks efficiently.
- Own the CEO’s agenda – ensuring maximum impact in both internal and external engagements
- Own and facilitate weekly staff meetings as well follow up meetings with stakeholders to identify and oversee action items identified.
- Own and organize Quarterly Planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation and oversight of deliverables
- Be the voice of the Leadership Team for internal communications
- Help drive data driven presentations for the Leadership team in both internal and external engagements
- Drive cross-functional Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) at the Leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
- Keep internal communications and resources up to date to ensure clear communication on initiatives and OKR progress
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines or are willing to learn
- You were an advisor to a CEO in fast-scaling company
- You are a master of asynchronous communication: e.g. documenting decisions appropriately, providing efficient preparation to all key parties prior to meetings and engagements
- You are a SaaS savvy person, keeping up to date with news about the industry, events, thought leadership in the space, bringing speakers to the company, etc
- You are a world-class facilitator, comfortable running large strategic workshops with global executive teams
- You have extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- You are highly resourceful, self-motivated with the manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a data-driven decision maker with the ability to clearly communicate in Board level presentations
- You come from a globally distributed organization with the ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.