MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an engineer in one of our growth teams, you will grow our business and drive adoption by running experiments in the Mural application.
The growth pillar is composed of two teams:
- The onboarding team focuses on the customer onboarding experience. Its mission is to help Mural grow by increasing the efficiency of our acquisition and engagement loops by running experiments and learning fast.
- The sharing team owns the “share” button inside the Mural application. Its focus is to increase and facilitate invitations to create virality from a growth standpoint. This means understanding our users’ natural behavior regarding collaboration, invitations, relieving friction when wanting to add members, increasing the desire to invite, and reducing friction for users joining in.
In this role, you will:
- Work within the area of focus of each team and improve its efficiency through experiments.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, QA, and the data team to design and run experiments.
- Help build a culture of data-driven experiences by collaborating with other product teams.
We are currently looking for intermediate and senior-level candidates only. The top candidate will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an engineer, ideally as part of a growth team.
- Good technical skills, backend, and frontend – ideally with some familiarity with our tech stack, which uses MongoDB, Node.js, React, and experience with Typescript is nice to have.
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON.
- Hands-on experience with running applications in production environments.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, and effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.