MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an Engineering Manager for the Onboarding team, you will grow our business by managing our team in charge of new customers onboarding, and help us expand globally.
Our team’s mission is to help Mural grow by increasing the efficiency of our acquisition and engagement loops by running experiments and learning fast. Your role as an engineering manager makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Hire, mentor and coach engineers.
- Work with the product manager to deliver experiments and improve Mural’s onboarding experience.
- Conduct 1 on 1’s with your direct reports.
- Develop the careers of your reports.
- Collaborate with Product, QA and Design.
- Understand the technical needs of the team and hire engineers to fill those roles.
- Identify key stakeholders and be a mediator between the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with People Ops, and technical leads and engineers to identify high performers, and give out bonuses and promote engineers.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years experience in Engineering Management.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as an engineer with a good understanding of both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with growth teams and related technologies.
- A computer science degree in or relevant experience in the field.
- Prior hands on experience with running applications in production environments.
- A passion for career development.
- Ability to act as a mediator for your team.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.