MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As Tech Lead for our new Virality team, you will grow our business by running experiments and drive adoption of Mural through our sharing feature.
The main focus of the team is to increase and facilitate invitations to create virality from a growth standpoint. This means understanding the natural behaviour of our users regarding collaboration, invitations, relieving friction when wanting to add members, increasing the desire to invite and relieving friction for users joining in.
In this role, you will:
- Own the sharing feature and work with your team to improve its efficiency.
- Help the team grow by working with the manager to hire excellent engineers.
- Be a technical mentor for the engineers on your team.
- Collaborate with Product, Design and QA to design and run experiments.
- Build a culture of data driven experiences.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years experience in a previous leadership position.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as an engineer.
- Experience with growth teams and related technologies (both backend and frontend).
- Familiarity with growth related platforms such as Optimizely, Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.
- A computer science degree in or relevant experience in the field.
- Hands on experience with running applications in production environments.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.