MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Teacher & Nonprofit Enablement Specialist within the Education and Nonprofits team, you will expand our educational network by onboarding and enabling MURAL educators. Your area of focus will be MURAL for Education, our unique offering that helps teachers, professors and all other types of classroom instructors bring visual collaboration to their students. You will work closely with our Head of MURAL for Education and Nonprofits, our Educational Consultants (who are also teachers) and the MURAL Support organization to drive engagement from within our educational and nonprofit network and help instructors achieve learning objectives within their class and, even more importantly, with their students. Our goal is simple: by providing students the tools needed to be imagination workers, they will have an advantage in securing jobs of tomorrow. Your role as a Teacher & Nonprofit Enablement Specialist makes that a reality. Ultimately, you will play a critical role in building a community that amplifies awareness of MURAL with schools and universities through and with teachers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review applications for MURAL for Education & Nonprofits, in close partnership with the MURAL Support team
- Work with the MURAL Education and Nonprofits team to deliver regular demos and webinars about the value of MURAL (such as the MURAL Teacher’s Lounge series)
- Onboard educators into MURAL for Education through live, hands-on training sessions and demos in order to provide a delightful experience
- Design and deliver content and programs to drive engagement at scale within schools, universities and other academic institutions
- Motivate, inspire, and teach educators how MURAL can add value to their classroom and to their students by helping them achieve their learning goals
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on sales opportunities that originate from teachers for taking MURAL to scale
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS Customer Success with enterprise customers
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with all levels of organizational leadership
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior/data to create opportunities
- Demonstrated success in growing customer or partner relationships
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (partners, teammates)
- Experience with or a strong willingness to deeply understand education industry
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.