MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our rapidly-scaling Sales organization. As part of the founding Global Sales Enablement team you’ll be committed to up leveling the skills, experience and knowledge of our sales organization by providing the right tools, resources, and training required to be successful. We are a team that works strategically with partners across the entire Go-to-Market and Customer Experience teams.
As a founding member of the Sales Enablement team, you will:
- Bring a multifaceted approach to sales enablement, not being afraid to take risks when it comes to improving or developing new and creative ways to approach a project or initiative.
- Partner closely with other teams to develop training programs and learning content, including the sales playbook
- Lead the development, delivery, and project management of engaging sales training programs, including: new hire onboarding, coaching, ongoing strategy enablement, product trainings, and soft skills training
- Implement the creation and facilitation of juried role play scenarios, interactive coaching and other learning programs
- Provide a "sales lens" on training content to ensure collateral is digestible and will resonate with what Sales needs
- Become an expert at navigating and updating our Content Management System, Highspot
- Work closely with our Learning Experience team to build out learning pathways and modules in our LMS, including the various paths / modules that sales teams would need to go through
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of sales enablement experience, 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to balance big-picture thinking with daily details and deliverables
- A passion for motivating and helping people learn and improve
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.