MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Partner Enablement Specialist within the Ecosystem & Partnerships team, you will expand our partner network by onboarding and enabling MURAL partners. Your area of focus will be the MURAL Consultant Network, our unique offering that helps consultancies of all types and sizes elevate the way they work with their clients. You will work closely with our Partner Development rep, responsible for bringing new consultants into the Network, to drive engagement from within our partner network and help consultants achieve transformation objectives within their organization and, even more importantly, with their clients. Our belief is simple: making partners better, makes better partners. Your role as a Partner Enablement Specialist makes that a reality. Ultimately, you will play a critical role in building a community that amplifies awareness of MURAL with global enterprises through and with consultants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Partner Development Reps to deliver regular demos and webinars about the value of MURAL and our Consultant Network for consultants and their client
- Onboard partners into the Consultant Network through live, hands-on training sessions and demos in order to provide a delightful experience
- Design and deliver content and programs to drive engagement at scale within consultancies and their clients
- Motivate, inspire, and teach consultants how MURAL can add value to their organizations and to their clients by helping them achieve their goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Partner Development, and Sales on sales opportunities that originate from partners
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS Customer Success with enterprise customers
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with all levels of organizational leadership
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior/data to create opportunities
- Demonstrated success in growing customer or partner relationships
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (partners, teammates)
- Experience with or a strong willingness to deeply understand consulting and professional services industries.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.