MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
The Market Development Representatives (MDR) Manager will be responsible for a growing organization of 10+ Market Development Representatives. They will lead MURAL’s strategy for responding to, qualifying, and creating high velocity pipeline at scale. The MDR Manager will ensure that customers have an exceptional experience and that the MURAL MDR team is driving growth for the business through hitting their weekly and monthly quotas.
Ideal candidates will possess strong SDR/MDR/BDR management experience, as well as deep knowledge of the customer journey likely from their experience as an individual contributor.
The MDR Manager will be responsible for generating revenue growth within the team, and empowering them to achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. They will be a valuable contributor to the hiring, on-boarding, training, and execution of a fast-growing team with big goals at the center of MURAL’s go-to-market strategy. .
- Develop, nurture and train a global team of 10+ MDRs
- Execute on pipeline generation programs against weekly, monthly, and quarterly business goals
- Support, coach and develop the MDRs to ensure they achieve their potential and continue to grow within the company
- Train team members to sharpen skill set within their role, as well as enablement within our sales processes (tech stack, product enablement, etc.)
- Help set the company up for success with attracting and recruiting top-tier talent to the MURAL Marketing Development team
- Enrich and develop a culture of collaboration
- Own your business, leading the team to excel in their roles and their collective accomplishments
- 2-4 years of individual contributor B2B SaaS sales experience with track record of consistently achieving quota
- 1-2 years of SDR/MDR team management experience, specifically in high-growth B2B SaaS.
- Experience managing a high-velocity inbound operation in a product-led environment
- Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers/prospects, business partners, and peers.
- Comfortable with pursuing aggressive quarterly/annual business revenue growth goals.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (English)
- Exhibits genuine curiosity and focused on continuous improvement
- Strong organizational, operational and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.