MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
Slack has Slack Apps. GitHub has GitHub Apps. Browsers have browser extensions. The extensibility team is a new team building something equivalent for MURAL so that internal (MURAL team) and the community can build amazing extensions into the MURAL product.
Our goals are to:
- Enable internal teams to ship faster and safer
- Create an ecosystem to unlock new workflows and integrations for the MURAL community
We are currently looking for intermediate and senior level candidates only.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Effective communication skills
- Collaborates effectively with others
- Inclination towards bias for action
- Aligned to the company values
- Experience building out a modular plugin system for a SaaS product (eg. slack apps, trello power ups)
- Experience building developer tools
- Experience thinking and building software iteratively
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.