MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Director, Marketing Programs, you will be a critical member of the MURAL marketing leadership team. This role will drive all planning and execution for MURAL programs (experiences), ranging from programs such as MURAL Imagine, SuddenlyRemote, and our various account-based, demand gen, partner, and customer programs. You will imagine, create, plan, coordinate all resources in the marketing team to execute, orchestrate promotion and follow-up, and measure the effectiveness of MURAL marketing programs.
You'll integrate strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, and cross-functional collaboration to align and execute on our programs strategy, including our target account programs, customer advocacy, co-marketing with partners, MURAL virtual events, industry events, and other programs that require a playmaker to orchestrate many people and multiple teams towards success. As a marketing leader, you'll partner with our Demand Generation, Operations, Content, Product Marketing, Partner and Customer Success teams to create alignment around marketing programs, and create processes to be more efficient. You’ll lead program retrospectives, examine the efficacy of programs on a financial and execution basis, and report on impact.
- Create, plan, and execute strategic marketing programs that support MURAL business strategy
- Act as the planning and execution hub for major demand gen, partner, customer, and target account marketing programs; coordinate the digital, product, creative/web, content, and product marketing resources needed to execute.
- Plan and execute MURAL-hosted online workshops and events (webinars)
- In addition to engaging with cross-functional team and executives, engage directly with partners and customers to coordinate activities
- Plan and orchestrate promotion with digital and social teams internally
- Project manage programs to the task-level detail, and manage input and approvals of assets ( emails, landing pages, promotion messages).
- Use creativity and be proactive to launch programs built to engage target audiences
- Think very big, execute the minutiae
- 5+ years of experience working on marketing programs in a high-growth SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience leading virtual events (webinars, meetups, etc.)
- Proven program and project management skills
- Deep understanding of a coordinated, well planned program
- Strong interpersonal skills. Hard head, soft heart. Very patient!
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
- In the future, willingness to travel
Ideally you will be:
- An individual who, when choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- As expert using Asana
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.