MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Head of Security Operations you will be building upon the strategy and direction set forth by the CISO, and responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of the MURAL security team to meet our compliance and contractual obligations
- Recruiting and managing a team of security engineers
- Managing incident response
- Tracking and managing risks across corporate and product infrastructures to remediation within SLA
- Communicating and nurturing relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Collecting and reporting metrics to help track the health of our overall security strategy
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with department heads to drive security initiatives
- Driving incident post mortems to find the root cause and track action items to completion
- Improve corporate security practices, policies, and standards to meet industry best practices
The top candidate will bring experience working with small to medium, high growth, global tech companies
- 5+ years experience in security operations and incident response management
- 2+ years experience managing and recruiting a security team
- Deep understanding of Linux, Networking, Cryptography, and Cloud Architecture fundamentals
- Experience with Docker (or other containerization technologies), K8s
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with Node.js
- If you have participated in public or private Bug Bounty programs, or have any other open source or community contributions, presentations, or blog posts in the security space, please share it with us!
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.