MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
- Designing, building and maintaining tools and a toolchain to improve the development lifecycle across all engineering teams.
- Helping build and scale our development environment as engineering teams grow.
- Investigating, discussing and proposing new engineering productivity practices and tools by researching and building prototypes using new technologies.
- 4+ years of experience as Backend, Integrations or CI/CD pipelines of a healthy and high-performing engineering team.
- You have a strong sense of ownership over critical problem areas.
- You have thorough understanding of Linux systems, Docker and CI tools like Jenkins, Github Actions, Azure DevOps or the like.
- You have a solid grasp of the NodeJS ecosystem, including Typescript and automated build and testing tools for them like Cucumber or Mocha.
- You are experienced in designing, implementing and documenting API services for consumption by other engineering teams.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Ideally you have...
- Experience with tooling or DevOps teams in startups.
- Experience with modern platforms for code build, deploy, and container operations.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.