MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring our go-to-market teams have all the tools, processes and systems they need to thrive at their jobs. You will be partnering very closely with Sales Leadership in our go-to-market strategy definition, execution and ongoing support.
We are in hypergrowth mode as we hire and onboard new people in our go-to-market teams. SalesOps has become a key enabler of our sales motions and process: this is where you come in!
Whilst this role can be based in any location, it will need to have significant overlap with PST.
In this role, you will:
- Map & document sales processes
- Measure key steps of the funnel (from lead to won) and recommend improvement opportunities to remove potential blockers
- Surface insights to leadership and MURAL’s board of investors
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiency of verbal and written English is a must
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations within a SaaS company selling to Enterprises
- Knowledgeable with best-in-class sales tech stack vendors (e.g. Chorus, Outreach, etc) to be able to recommend new technology or adapt our existing one
- Enablement experience: either project-managing sales effectiveness content or partnering closely with enablement functions.
- Extremely proficient in Salesforce (pro-user), ideally developer knowledge
- Experienced with compensation models for land & expand sales motions
- Process-driven mentality
- Insights driven, analytical mindset
- Global mindset
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Billing Management Systems (e.g. Recurly, Chargebee, etc)
- The ability to implement fixes for integrations
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.