MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This position is based in Argentina but you can work remotely from there. It requires non-standard working hours - we need 2 people doing 14:00 - 22:00 and 16:00 - 24:00 ART and after initial training, will also include 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon on some weekends. The work shifts are open to change as the team develops.
The first 2-3 months of training will be regular daytime hours until you’re able to work independently.
As a Customer Support Representative you will respond to customer requests, provide general support and engage with customers to help them achieve their goals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and respond to customer requests
- Understand our customers and become their advocate
- Educate and instruct customers through email, chat, and video
- Create self-serve content, including help center articles, guides, videos and more
- Assist the Customer Experience team with managing their accounts as needed
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to improve the product
- Collaborate with Customer Success on education programs
A successful candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in design thinking with MURAL.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of experience in software customer support (ideally B2B)
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are a plus)
- Willingness and passion for understanding, helping and teaching customers
- The curiosity to find new, better ways to solve problems
- A strong passion to help teams succeed, and empathy with users
- Great visual communication skills
- The ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, video or in person
- Practical experience in creative disciplines such as design thinking
- Experience creating documents and content
- Knowledge of design thinking and/or other design and visual thinking techniques
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Daily lunch at the office
- Health insurance (OSDE 310)
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.