Senior Influencer Manager
Position: Full Time
Movement Strategy is looking for a Senior Influencer Manager with at least 5 years of social media and influencer marketing experience to join our Influencer Marketing team. This position will report directly to the Influencer Marketing Director and will work on a variety of lifestyle, entertainment and consumer goods brands.
Movement Strategy is an independent social media agency. Now in its 12-year, with 100+ employees across offices, we produce groundbreaking content for partners including Netflix, Klarna, Amazon Prime Video, and Warner Bros.
A fast-growing team, Movement’s Influencer Marketing Department leads all influencer marketing efforts at the agency. Our team has a deep and passionate knowledge for entertainment, fashion, street culture, sports, technology, and consumer products, among others.
The Senior Influencer Manager is responsible for supporting the Director day-to-day on all client and internal communications, as well as lead strategy and executional campaign work for 1-2 clients. Client work ranges from start-up brands to global franchise brands.
- Leading and participating in internal briefings, creative brainstorms and strategy development.
- Supporting and presenting strategy plans to clients as well as executing on deliverables.
- Interacting with mid/senior-level clients as the main point of contact.
- Leading influencer performance reporting with support from account team members.
- Managing client, media and influencer digital and in-person events, interviews, conferences, etc.
- Managing talent conversations and negotiations for client initiatives and campaigns.
- Identifying and creating meaningful relationships with influencers, content creators, and talent agencies on behalf of the agency and its clients.
- Supporting new business pitches and opportunities.
- Managing junior level team and internship program.
- At least 5 years of experience within the influencer marketing and digital space. Agency and traditional PR experience is a plus. Consumer goods, lifestyle, tech, fashion, and/or entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Proven connections with social media influencers, creators, and talent agents, and experience in navigating contract and deliverable negotiations.
- Experience in developing influencer marketing strategies for key social platforms including Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Succinct communication skills—written and verbal.
- Polished and professional demeanor; projects enthusiasm, confidence and collaboration towards clients and day-to-day work.
- Ability to work both in a self-directed and proactive nature, as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented, energetic, atmosphere.
- Excellent organizational skill sets with an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Demonstrates keen sense of responsibility, ownership and pride in delivering quality results.
- On top of the latest industry trends, and a constant desire to consume all forms of media in the appropriate fields
- You have an overall understanding of today’s fast paced media landscape and have a strong personal interest and knowledge of both leading and next-up influential creatives in the social media space.
- You exercise both your left and right brains, in that you are both creative and strategic.
- You are driven to change the status quo of today’s cookie-cutter marketing methods.
- You’re a skilled communicator with an inquisitive and enthusiastic attitude—ready to learn fast, absorb information fast, and implement fast!
- You’re innately resourceful when it comes to mining for information and you’re accustomed to always thinking ahead in life.
- You take pride in connecting culturally relevant and social-media driven creatives with brands—you may even embody this lifestyle outside of work and have proven relationships with your creative peers.
- You’re up to speed on current pop culture and industry trends whether it’s the latest function rolling out on TikTok and Instagram or the next viral meme on the Internet.
- 100% employer contribution for health, vision and dental
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits (NYC)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer