At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Growth Management team at MNTN is responsible for growing revenue across our commercial customer base while providing strategic recommendations that align with customers goals and objectives. We are looking for a Customer Growth Manager who can thrive as an individual contributor but loves the spirit and collaboration of a strong, close-knit team. The Customer Growth Manager is accountable to both internal and external stakeholders, acting as the strategic consultant for their clients and uncovering additional opportunities for customer growth across the MNTN platform.
- Strategically pitch budget increases and/or channel upsell opportunities based on client objectives and performance.
- Identify opportunities for the client to more fully leverage the MNTN platform, with thoughtful strategies for Connected Television and our Creative-as-a-Subscription annual contract model (CaaS).
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of potential revenue opportunities and CaaS opportunities across the customer base.
- Own initial account planning for all new customers on boarded onto MNTN platform.
- Lead larger strategic planning meetings for your customer base on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Help identify ‘At Risk’ obstacles across the customer base.
- Travel to customer locations to pitch and present larger growth opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Platform Experience, Customer Outcomes and Product team to ensure the growth of your customer.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify key items on product rollout and roadmap to unlock additional revenue opportunities.
- You have an in-depth understanding of your customers business and areas in which growth opportunities will benefit both the customer and MNTN.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or customer facing role.
- 1+ Experience within the AdTech or MarTech industries.
- Experience in growing revenue across a customer base. You build trust and rapport with your clients, while also effectively identifying and pursuing opportunities to drive revenue growth and achieve customer objectives.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in high-level data analysis, and an ability to use data to tell a story in a client-facing manner.
- An interest in the rapidly-growing and evolving AdTech industry, especially in the Connected TV space.
- A willingness to learn, to take initiative, and to push yourself to be as effective as possible within your role. You are self-driven, enjoying collaboration and coaching rather than someone micro-managing your work.
- Proficiency in Excel, basic Office tools, and Salesforce, as well as general familiarity with tools such as Zoom, Zendesk, Slack, etc. Familiarity with Keynote is a plus.
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.