At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our teammates, who help power our self-service platform and make our company an impactful and enjoyable place to work. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – while equipping their teammates with the knowledge and support they need for their next stage of growth.
As the People Business Partner, you will partner with senior leadership across our teams and be an integral leader of the People team. It’s your role to continue to keep MNTN an inspiring place to work. This role is an individual contributor role at this time. You will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical People support and programs to the organization from educating team leads on compensation practices, performance and, career development to advising on various team member issues that may arise.
What you will do:
- Improve upon on current processes such as onboarding, off-boarding and role changes and internal mobility
- Be responsible for understanding all team member benefits, perks and policies
- Partner with teams on talent retention and development programs, compensation practices, and culture agendas
- Be passionate about company culture, diversity, and inclusion
- Participate actively in strategic and operational planning, while being exceptionally organized and proactive
- Be a natural communicator: cross-functional interaction comes naturally to you in solving complications and addressing obstacles
- Understand and monitor annual budgets in partnership with leadership and finance teams
- 6-8 years in People Operations and Human Resource experience
- Experience with payroll, benefits and HR systems
- Excellent presentation skills (preferably Keynote experience)
- Excellent attention to detail; strong written and verbal communicator
- Knowledge regarding onboarding, compensation and rewards (stock options), team member relations, recognition programs, strategic development, culture programs, and D&I programs
- Expertise in multiple disciplines including team member engagement, compensation practices, organizational development, team member relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Track record of effectively handling multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Track record of driving projects from end to end independently
- Track record collecting and analyzing data, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform decisions
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.