At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers. Does this sound like you? If so, let's discuss how you can play a pivotal role in our next stage of growth.
The Senior Manager of Business Affairs is responsible for all contract and production standards for MNTN internally and with vendors. Working closely to ensure broadcast clearances and resolving any content issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Draft/review client Statement of Works (SOWs) for deliverables, production management,
- Creative reviews and general legal call-outs for vendor agreements to ensure compliance with Client SOW’s and MSA’s
- Provide Producers and client teams with accurate estimates for talent session fees, usage, residuals, and all other talent and music related production costs
- Trademark searches for proposed branding, taglines, signage, design, etc.
- Draft/review/negotiate/manage talent contracts (including celebrity and influencer agreements) for domestic and global media
- Review creative materials and advise Agency teams on talent, copyright and intellectual property issues
- Negotiate/manage contracts and agreements for music vendors (union and non-union)
- Work with network broadcast standards departments for spot clearance
- Lead negotiations with Production vendors on terms and conditions
- Partner producers and creatives to resolve problems with content production.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in house or at an advertising agency
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years’ contract administration (with strong negotiation skills)
- Experience creating licensing, talent agreements, and vendor purchase orders
- Has prior knowledge of talent union contracts
- Lead and mentor others on all matters related to Business Affairs
- Has experience working with Risk Management to evaluate production and contract concerns
- 100% Remote. You can live anywhere in the world but would be great if you work MST hours
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three day weekend every month of the year
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.