MNTN is looking for a UX Designer to join the Product team and optimize user engagement in the world’s first Performance TV advertising platform. The Product Team is a group of highly motivated individuals who are the creative minds behind the MNTN platform. You must run your post like a business and have experience leading across different teams while driving business requirements through the entire project lifecycle. You will act as the liaison between various departments and be the “go-to” taking all the UX Designs and the user experience in the MNTN campaign management user interface and provide new user solutions to optimize how people build campaigns, provide goals and budget. You are expected to schedule meetings regularly with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all products and releases.
Your ability to communicate effectively and “run a room”, working with a variety of personalities, is pivotal. You will be a part of a small team rapidly designing and prototyping new features and ideas for current and next-generation MNTN products.
- Work cross functionally with other MNTN teams to identify needs and carry out product vision
- Research user base to uncover and implement opportunities for innovation
- Prototype simple & intuitive experiences and collaborate with the development team to inform future product features and benefits
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product
- 5+ years of experience designing for SaaS platforms and consumer facing self-service apps in Adtech industry.
- Experience working on campaign management platforms
- Come up with compelling solutions for UX that will increase usage of features, budgets, audiences and creative
- Passionate about creating beautiful user-centric experiences
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Ability to create product requirements and prioritize the backlog
- Strong wireframing & design skills
- Solid understanding of advertising and how spend and budgets play into performance
- Work cross-functionally across departments to be the voice of user engagement and campaign management
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Experience working with prototyping frameworks (Figma or Sketch)
- Proficiency in design & workflow tools like Illustrator and Abstract
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
- Ambitious, clever and eager to learn
- 100% Remote.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three day weekend every month of the year
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television. transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.