At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
MNTN and Maximum Effort are looking for a Senior Director to lead Business Development efforts across our Creative and Performance TV business. You will be representing us and managing senior relationships with clients and partners. You’ll come with a healthy knowledge of strategy, creative, production, and media engagements. You’ll work closely with senior leaders at Maximum Effort and MNTN to help identify, develop, and close new business opportunities, as well as helping craft the overall business strategy to create revenue growth and industry expansion.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow new and existing partnerships within the creative and CTV ecosystem that result in new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Collaborate closely with Maximum Effort and MNTN leadership to establish priorities and strategic direction in order to capture more revenue
- Spearhead evangelism of our MNTN Performance TV solution to ensure MNTN is top of mind within every player in the CTV space.
- Identify strategic needs and drive partnerships through the following stages: conception, research, partner selection, negotiation, contract, and relationship management and growth
- Uncover opportunities to help grow the business through industry research and customer feedback
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to deliver results
- Analyze partner metrics to identify trends and issues, adjust, execute and optimize success
- Established relationships within the Marketing and Media industry
- 7-10 years in marketing business development, sales, marketing or partner management with a track record of advantageous results
- Solid understanding of partnership models, pricing, and revenue sharing
- Ability to negotiate favorable terms and managing contractual process
- Track record of building and fostering relationships that positively impact the organization
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that partnerships remain mutually beneficial
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Keynote, and Salesforce
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.
Maximum Effort is the creative and production group started by Ryan Reynolds and George Dewey. We make ads, content, and other attention-grabbing things. Through our partnership with MNTN, we help key clients create high-performing CTV campaigns.