We are looking for an energetic Campaign Product Manager to optimize user engagement in the world’s first Performance TV advertising platform. Do you thrive on driving innovative ways to get your users to make better marketing decisions and be successful with your product? Do you consider yourself a genius at getting people to do more with your product? Are you a self-starter with passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you picture yourself working for a company where trust, ambition, recognition, accountability, and respect are the five main pillars of culture? If so, read on. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest, and effective. We hire good people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
You must run your post like a business and have experience leading across different teams while driving business requirements through the entire project lifecycle. You will act as the liaison between various departments and be the “go-to” taking all the UX Designs and the user experience in the MNTN campaign management user interface and provide new user solutions to optimize how people build campaigns, provide goals and budget. You are expected to schedule meetings regularly with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all products and releases. Your ability to communicate effectively and “run a room”, working with a variety of personalities, is pivotal.
- Come up with compelling solutions for UX that will increase usage of features, budgets, audiences and creative
- Create Mockups, Presentations to express your concepts and vet them with your peers
- Work with product design to bring the ideas to life
- Prioritize backlogs
- Work cross-functionally across departments to be the voice of user engagement and campaign management
- Coordinate with design team to constantly improve user engagement for new and existing MNTN products
- Build relationships across departments
- Become a MNTN subject matter expert
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience on a campaign management platform
- Solid understanding of advertising and how spend and budgets play into performance
- Solid understanding of Audience Targeting with both 1st and 3rd Party audiences
- Have an understanding of Advertising Analytics and language
- Experience with JIRA is a must
- Experience with software development in a BtoB or BtoC “Web Application” environment is required
- Ability to wireframe and problem solve difficult usability issues
- Ability to manage resources across sales, marketing, and Product Support to prioritize in accordance with business goals and define deliverables
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Background in an ESP, ad-tech, eCommerce or client-facing SaaS platform is a plus
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Strong articulation/presentation skills are required
MNTN provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The MNTN Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the MNTN Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
MNTN Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.