At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Marketing team is looking for a SEO Manager to work closely with the Director of Performance Marketing to manage all search engine optimization activities.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing team members to align goals
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to manage SEO strategy
- Work with editorial and content marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics, MOZ Pro, Ahrefs, or SEMrush
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.