At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Director of Performance Marketing to assist with the management of all the projects.
- Develop a strong relationship with content, design and web development teams to orchestrate the delivery of all the items required for our digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor the execution of all deliverables within the agreements with our 3rd party partners
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Predict roadblocks/obstacles, establish meetings, and integration points between teams
- Form a strong process to report on shared goals, including metrics and feedback loops, and other operational needs, within our team and with cross-functional partners
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and ability to stay focused under pressure
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies and content translation platforms
- Experience managing medium to large-scale projects including external vendor relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience using project/program management applications to drive best practice. Experience with scheduling/gantt tools and task tracking tools required.
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.