At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
As a Learning and Development Coordinator – you'll have a chance to be part of a team that is shaping and building an amazing people function and give every person at MNTN an opportunity to do their best work. This person will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and tracking all L&D activities including onboarding, Manager Training, learner hours, and certifications. They will also be responsible for developing and publishing a calendar of learning events company-wide as well as communication of L&D opportunities.
- Own scheduling, coordination, and act as the main point of contact for monthly new hire orientation to ensure every new team member at MNTN experiences a positive new hire onboarding
- Help new MNTN team members get up-to-speed as quickly as possible by providing resources, direction, or personnel to support new hires
- Coordinate logistics, tracking, and communication processes for onboarding activities
- Draft, plan and execute employee communications for updates on learning and development opportunities
- Report monthly on learning hours, certifications, and achievements
- Support and provide follow-up for all training programs, seminars, etc.
- Provide an exceptional employee experience by coordinating, calendaring, and communicating in the areas of onboarding, programming, and career development.
- Co-Manage the employee on-boarding processes such as new hire orientation enrollment, new hire cohorts, manager onboarding, etc.
- Working with vendors to help support L&D initiatives.
- Manage post-training and development feedback loops and make recommendations for ways to improve sessions, content, and experiences
- Work closely with the Revenue Enablement Associate to coordinate efforts among teams
- 2-3 years experience in a Coordinator role
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with an innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills, and ability to respond effectively with all levels of employees and vendors
- An eye for detail, desire to learn, and great organizational skills
- Ability to document data accurately, prioritization and scheduling skills, and focus on administrative excellence
- Excellent problem solving
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced culture
- Strong computer skills with expert level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Suite, especially Calendaring
- Customer service orientation, ability to engage face to face with individual contributors and managers daily
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites (upcoming in Santa Monica, CA and Aspen, CO)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.