MNTN is an innovative AdTech company looking to bring on a highly motivated Staff Accountant to join our fast-growing company as we look to enter the next stage of our evolution. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters, naturally curious, and want to be part of a hyper growth environment.
As a Staff Accountant at MNTN, we are looking for someone that can work in the weeds of the month end close process but can also see the bigger picture to ensure our company’s financial health is always the top priority. Your ability to communicate effectively, navigate deadlines with ease, and be a team player will help the company remain on solid standing with US GAAP guidance and the various audit and compliance projects you will be a part of.
We are not just looking for a Staff Accountant- we are looking for a future leader that has the potential to take on a great deal of new projects and understand the intricacies of what it takes to be a process driven accounting function. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest and effective. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in streaming television.
- Provide audit ready schedules and has the ability to be a quick learner in a fast-moving environment
- Monitor A/R and A/P aging and analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with accurate and timely preparation of vendor invoices and the 1099 filing process
- Accurately perform month end close process for a variety of areas
- Create and maintain reconciliations on key asset and liability accounts.
- Use your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to propose and implement solutions and process efficiencies for our growing business.
- Be an effective liaison for our Vendor Communication, Cash Management, and Customer Collections efforts.
- Contribute bringing in your knowledge of best practices and driving process improvement.
- Support the department in A/P, A/R, Payroll, and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or relevant function
- MBA or Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance or related field)
- Strong core knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
- Experienced working with external party auditors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, expert in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to learn quickly and take on ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested.
- Ability to be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to be responsive through timely communication in a 100% remote environment.
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Ability to guide and direct a broad array of reporting projects simultaneously from demand to closure working through an agile methodology
- Background in AdTech, ecommerce or client-facing SaaS platforms and a firm knowledge of marketing performance terminology
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Prior Audit Experience preferred
- Public Company experience with exposure to internal controls
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Concur Experience preferred
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan (Company Match)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.