At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
As the Executive Assistant to our CFO, you will be responsible for supporting these leaders in a remote environment. We are looking for a candidate with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently with sound judgment. The ideal candidate will have experience with handling details of a confidential and critical nature and maintaining contact with high-level internal and external executives.
- Administer the CFO’s calendar, travel, and expenses
- Handle correspondence, composition, editing, and formatting of documents using Word processing programs, such as Microsoft Word
- Make great first impressions acting as the first point of contact with high-level internal and external executives
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports, and other business communications
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Partner with other team members for time utilization on top priorities
- 5+ years experience supporting an executive
- Knowledge of technology and IT - you’re familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and have working proficiency of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive)
- Experience using Evernote, Slack, and Zoom conferencing and cloud collaboration software
- Strong writing skills - you're comfortable setting and accepting direction over email and you have an eye for catching written miscommunication
- Strong verbal communication skills - you are quick to build rapport and can distill conversations to the most important takeaways
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with the workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously as well as confidentially
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain calmness
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.