ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Customer Retention Manager to level up our Retention Marketing Team in Costa Mesa!
The Customer Retention Manager will be accountable to maintain, enhance, and execute business tactics aimed at preserving customers and improving value. This role will ensure winning deployment strategies are executed correctly, thoughtfully, and thoroughly with production support and business oversight. This is a fairly technical role that is a key to bridging the link between Product, Marketing, and BI while protecting the relationship of the customer.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Maintenance and optimization of automated base/retention programs focused on customer retention and value creation.
- Full funnel customer journey analytics an execution (360 Degrees of customer interaction and measured outcomes including target, reach, penetration, experience, conversion, and optimization).
- Building and modifying tests in the production campaign systems and ensuring that it is working as intended. Providing feedback/insights on reasons or causes of the results (i.e. how logic can be refined to work correctly/more efficiently). Prepare analysis and propose changes.
- Design and build of the new tests within the customer journey that result in an improvement of revenue retention and/or value creation.
- Partner and management of new offer design focused on value creation and customer experience.
WHAT YOU BRING
- BS/BA from a four-year college or university required.
- 4+ years experience in customer retention or similar field.
- Braze Experience a plus.
- Technical/Marketing skill-set.
- Interpretive analytics experience.
- Effective communication skills to explain complex deployment and decision aspects to non-trained or technical people.
- Understanding of retention/prevention platforms.
- Experience of working cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to work through large amounts of data and transform it into actionable initiatives.
- Previous CDP/CRM Platform Experience: Highly Preferred.
- Some scripting and/or programming experience.
- Flexible and able to prioritize and adapt to changing business needs.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.