Since 1935, we’ve been on a mission to bring a little extra happiness to everyday life and inspire connections over food. We select the finest ingredients the world has to offer, craft premium products made with love, and never settle for shortcuts. We believe that when we share our food, we share a part of ourselves — and that’s the only way we’d put our name on it.
Today, our small family company has grown into a national leader in specialty olives, peppers, and sauces under the leadership of CEO Jeff Mezzetta, and our commitment to quality has never wavered. With an 80-year legacy behind us and a bright future ahead, we’re seeking passionate, driven candidates to help us bring our cherished family traditions to a new generation.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Ingredients:
- Crunchy Crunchy: We are hungry for excellence.
- Own It: We think and act as an owner – with appetite, initiative, and responsibility.
- Connection: We build authentic relationships that foster trust and open communications.
- Vibrance: We come to work eager and passionate about fulfilling our vision. When we share our work, we share a part of who we are.
The Supply Chain Planning Analyst partners with Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and align the demand forecast with operational capacity and material availability, while balancing inventory and revenue goals.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide comprehensive supply chain visibility and optimization of supply chain strategies that address continuity of supply to ensure customer service excellence.
- Manage and provide an enterprise-level view of inventory to achieve service level objectives, while maintaining inventory levels at target goals
- Customer Fill Rate
- Days on Hand
- Develop metrics, tools, and reporting to enable achievement of customer service order fulfillment KPI’s:
- Identify and report any SKU’s at risk for service issues (shortages or overages)
- Optimize distribution plan and deployment of product over the distribution network in line with budgetary expectations
- Create and publish metric reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Challenge the existing demand and supply planning process by developing and implementing solutions that drive overall process improvements
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to drive alignment on a monthly demand forecast and supply allocation through the S&OP process
- Evaluate and identify slow moving and obsolete Finished Goods inventories (SLOB) and collaborate with Sales and Marketing for development of initial product pipeline fill and initial product demand/deployment amounts
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and root cause analysis to support strategic enterprise and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the successful supply chain launch of new products, product transitions, and implementation lead-time reduction initiatives
- BS/BA with focus on Analytics, Computer Science, Finance or 2-3 years’ experience with analytics
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills to build good working relationships
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Active, self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person
- Excel, Access, and Power BI and Microsoft Office skills required
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace:
At Mezzetta, we embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where you know you belong. Part of that commitment includes a zero-tolerance policy and being an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Mezzetta are solely based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, family or parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law. All of us share in the responsibility of fulfilling this commitment and creating a culture where our team can thrive.