Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Manager Analytics, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Providing end-to-end marketing analytics support for multiple clients
- Identifying appropriate KPIs based on business objectives and authoring related measurement and test plans
- Evaluating and recommending specific measurement partners/tools
- Implementing and testing tracking infrastructure prior to campaign launch, including tracking tag generation from website analytics systems (e.g., Google/Adobe Analytics) and/or ad serving systems (e.g., DCM)
- Aggregating data from various sources (including but not limited to: site analytics, third-party ad servers, social listening platforms, call center data, CRM, etc.) into integrated report templates or dashboards
- Providing quality assurance of data throughput throughout the life of a campaign, including ongoing tracking, maintenance, and issue resolution with regard to measurement framework while programs are in the market
- Drawing insights from campaign data and making actionable recommendations for improvement; presenting findings to internal teams and/or clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key partners in the data, measurement, and analytics space
- Providing an accurate and timely review of junior staff work products as needed
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience as a hands-on marketing analyst
- Intermediate level proficiency of web site analytics packages (Google, Adobe), online ad serving systems (DCM, The Tradedesk)
- Intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to manage timelines and multitask across a variety of projects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!