Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Associate Director, Talent Total Rewards, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Apply knowledge of the benefits landscape to provide thought leadership for programs and policies specific to benefits at MERGE.
- Collaborate with the COO and CTO to develop a plan design annually, including analysis necessary to understand financial implications for the organization as well as the employees.
- Lead benefits open enrollment for our US and Canada offerings, including preparation of systems, materials, and education sessions.
- Manage vendor relationships for quarterly 401K meetings, benefit and wellness programs, and any employee-related matters that need additional support.
- Lead a variety of audits throughout the year, including but not limited to ACA, 401k, non-discrimination, etc.
- Lead all benefits requirements including 401k deferrals & loan reporting, file feed management and funding, and benefit approvals (new hires, GLEs, EOI).
- Partner with senior members of the team to help successfully roll out new programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Interact with all employees regarding benefits through proactively leading new hire orientations, education sessions, and benefits inquiries through our internal ticketing system across the year
- Lead and research state-specific leave compliance changes helping employees understand such changes and making sure our systems are updated to reflect changes.
- Work with Finance for approval of monthly benefit invoices.
- Stay abreast of the changing regulations/laws and have an understanding of how those updates impact agency policy, culture, etc., and bring recommendations forward for change when necessary.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 5-10 years of experience managing benefits administration, within a role with decision-making authority
- Experience in benefits programs in the US and Canada
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Proven experience leading workstreams with a results-oriented mentality
- Experience developing benefit plan designs and analyzing cost structures for a large population
- Advanced excel/google sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides skills.
- Professional communication style with the ability to break down complex topics for a broader audience
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!