Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Sr. Financial Analyst- FP&A, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
The following duties provide a framework for the position as defined today with growth opportunities for tomorrow.
- Financial Reporting: A key role in preparation of monthly financial reporting as well as supporting Client Finance and Accounting in various close procedures: Analyzing results including reconciling variances, identifying key drivers of performance, and reporting progress on financial initiatives to business owners: Drive accuracy and timeliness in the consolidation and reporting of financial results
- Budgeting and Forecasting Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities including understanding key assumptions, growth drivers, and cost drivers: Serve as financial liaison to department and offering leaders to align business and financial planning processes
- Conduct Analysis Provide in-depth financial/strategic analyses, interpreting results, and articulating actionable recommendations that support the growth, increase profitability and maximize shareholder value
- Provide Insights Understand and collaborate in the integration of industry KPI’s and metrics and analysis to help improve and evolve the understanding of the key drivers of the business in order to drive stronger performance and improved staffing and capacity models
- Improve Reporting Solutions: Support finance transformation initiatives including the expansion of BI tool rollouts, centralization of data, data governance, and other initiatives to enhance visibility to performance and leading indicators
- Support Growth and Profitability: Understand what’s driving growth and profitability at a client, project, and business unit level: Communicate and provide action-oriented insight, analytics, and KPI’s to assist client account management teams to increase efficiency,
These are the qualifications we're looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional service industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required (e.g. pivot tables, advanced functions, macros)
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills and a Team player, pitching in to accelerate a more timely, accurate close
- Ability to work independently and multi-task a large volume of projects and tasks with high attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Driven, committed and with the ability to complete tasks on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience with financial reporting/ budgeting tools a plus (e.g.BI platforms)
- Comfortable with and history as a power-user of GL/accounting/financial systems
- Financial modeling expertise a plus
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!