Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Marketo Consultant, you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
The Marketo Consultant collaborates with internal peers, leadership teams, and external stakeholders (clients and partners) to develop digital strategies and implement automation solutions within Marketo and other technology platforms as needed.
- Guide Perkuto’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness
- Coordinate, execute, and consult on:
- Marketing automation solutions for clients, including but not limited to email campaigns, landing pages, lead nurture programs, segmentation, lead qualification, audits, etc.
- Integration between clients' marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Requirements gathering, design/development, testing, and configuration.
- Communicate with clients to manage expectations, deliverables, and modifications to their existing CRM and marketing automation platform
- Create and document requirements gatherings based on client and project specifications
- Work with a Project Manager to:
- Identify task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Prioritize initiatives which will have the greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
These are the qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketo experience and with CRMs (preferably Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics)
- 3-5+ years marketing automation and/or digital marketing experience
- You are eager to continuously deepen your knowledge about marketing automation, best practices and innovative ways to use various digital marketing tools
- You can take complex ideas and break them down simply for various audiences (Managers, C Suite, etc…)
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with your colleagues and clients
- Prior consulting experience (in-house and agency) a plus
- MCA or MCE preferred.
- English mandatory, French an asset
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00
Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, location, training and experience. MERGE’s career ladders reflect department growth from Associate through Partner levels, with details of roles and responsibilities associated with each level. New hires are assigned a job level within a particular position based on these criteria and salary is set within the job level based on these criteria. Growth from one level to the next occurs when employees master their role, and are promoted into the next level, generally during salary review cycles which are posted in the employee handbook.
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!