Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Senior Marketo Consultant, you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
The Marketing Automation Senior Consultant will guide Perkuto’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including requirements gathering, solution design/development, testing, configuration, analytics, process optimization, and advanced administration.
- Work with clients to turn Marketo into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Collaborate with clients to gather design and feature requirements, document solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting-edge, effective and efficient marketing programs
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability
- Create, implement, monitor and maintain dashboards of key success metrics, including revenue cycle analytics, marketing attribution reporting and ROI analysis
- Present solutions to clients and conduct training workshops
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics)
- MCE certified
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect, CRM certifications, a strong asset
- Bizible and Microsoft Dynamics experience, a strong asset
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation (email, tradeshows, webinars, etc), analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Excellent English communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00
Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience. MERGE’s career ladders reflect department growth from Associate through Partner levels, with details of roles and responsibilities associated with each level. New hires are assigned a job level within a particular position based on these criteria and salary is set within the job level based on these criteria. Growth from one level to the next occurs when employees master their role, and are promoted into the next level, generally during salary review cycles which are posted in the employee handbook.
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!