Mercari is Your Marketplace. We make it super easy to sell (or buy) almost anything. We all have things we don’t use, never used or simply outgrew. But that stuff still has value. Mercari gives you the power to simply sell it, ship it, and earn some cash for it. Fashion to toys. Sporting goods to electronics. All the brands you know and love. Our mission is simple: to make selling easier than buying. And with 50M+ downloads in the U.S. and 350k+ new listings every day, we're just getting started.
Mercari has millions of active users in need of education and lifecycle guidance. Our programs drive product improvements, elevate customer retention and increase overall LTV. From program conception, execution, analysis and optimization, this is an opportunity to improve the customer journey while accelerating Mercari’s growth.
We are looking for a CRM Technical Manager to join our rapidly growing Growth Marketing team. You will be a day-to-day executional owner of CRM programs, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on end business results. You are passionate about and familiar with marketing technology tools, particularly within the CRM space. You are highly analytical and enjoy getting in the weeds on segmentation and customer journey program set up, while also thinking more strategically about what will drive business results. The CRM Technical Manager will report to the Director, CRM.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Play an instrumental role in building large scale, multi-channel, multi-platform CRM programs
- Understand and leverage behavioral data to drive continued improvement of our consumer’s lifecycle in a marketplace
- Apply customer segmentation, build multi-channel journeys and required tests and report on performance using internal data platforms
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Engineering, Product, Data, and Marketing teams to execute on strategies that drive retention and long-term customer value
- Report on project performance, using the data and insights to refine CRM strategy & tactics
- 3+ years of experience with mobile marketing, specifically shopping or marketplace experience.
- Experience with online/mobile CRM, campaign management tools and other SaaS solutions
- Strong grasp of audience segmentation, mapping customer journeys and driving relevant personalization
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, execute and analyze in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to organize and share ideas and insights effectively
- Analytical and thoughtful – open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to drive insights informing strategy & tactics that solve a business problem
- Strong, demonstrated working knowledge of SQL and query logic
- BA required
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401k match
- Life & disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- New parent paid leave
- Rocket Lawyer legal services
- Fond perks and rewards
- Time when you need it - flexible vacation days