Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions for their patients (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you! We are seeking a top-notch product manager to join our product team for the role of product innovation manager. We seek an A+ player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment to establish and execute product management strategy that will drive business growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead MeMed’s pipeline product exploration:
- Identify high-level market opportunities for new indications and create a business case (covering market analysis, clinical workflows, problems to solve, trends, regulatory paths, competitive landscape, IP overview, reimbursement, …).
- Establish and drive prioritization process to select the best opportunities with the highest chances to become our new product (including market research, technical feasibility, etc.).
- Work with different stakeholders within the company to plan and execute the development and commercialization of the new product.
- Set goals for expanding MeMed offering in the infectious disease arena:
- Explore and present recommendations for expanding MeMed offering.
- Prepare a plan to expand indications for use of our current regulatory-cleared product and execute accordingly.
- Actively seek & identify the technological and clinical market needs and trends. Maintain deep understanding of the eco-system, workflows and business environment to increase product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- At least one of the below:
- >5 years of product exploration/innovation experience in a med-tech company.
- >5 years of product management experience in IVD industry.
- Solid clinical experience in areas of infectious diseases, emergency medicine or biomarkers used in clinical decision-making processes.
- Primary and secondary market research experience.
- Deep understanding of the US healthcare system and what is required to clear and commercialize a product in the US – an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Pragmatic, motivator and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid organizational skills including the ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Independent, self-driven and creative thinker that shines in a fast-paced small company environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant advanced degree a plus.
- MBA – an advantage.
Location & Travel
- Home office is in Haifa, Israel
- The position requires extensive traveling (up to 20%) including international travels to customers, potential customers and key opinion leaders as well as travels to the company offices in Boston, USA.