Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive to join our growing Lifestyle team! This is an excellent growth opportunity to be a key driver of client programs, build upon connections in the industry, and collaborate with a growing team.
Some things to know about us:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, do cool things and SHARE, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
As an Assistant Account Executive, you will serve as one of the key driving forces in developing a healthy relationship with clients and demonstrating how the team is keeping all projects on track. You are proactively creating media and influencer outreach with grounded knowledge of the clients you are serving (putting all external outreach through a brand lens). You are providing deliverables as it relates to media coverage, event + activation coordination, and reporting.
- Plan and coordinate client events / activations: manage partners, logistics, supplies, staff, equipment, RSVP tracking etc.
- Work with vendors supplying event: Caterers, designers, freelance staff
- Build and maintain media monitoring and lists
- Compose press materials, Q+As and briefing materials
- Media and social influencer outreach; securing print and online coverage for clients through media outreach and pitching
- Share relevant ideas and nuggets to keep your clients relevant in the cultural zeitgeist - from press pitches to contributing big thinking for planning moments
- Proven track record working with contacts and influencers within their practice
- Deep understanding of digital and social media, plugged in to editorial trends
- Conduct research online on client and competitors, market landscape, media landscape
- Create and maintain online media and blogger lists, monitoring coverage
- Participate in client special events + on client calls
- Help draft and transmit client reports and updates
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, and managing Interns
- Oversee work of Account Coordinators and Interns as needed; be a mentor and motivator
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated experience in agency environment
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Expert-level project management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in lifestyle consumer marketing specifically: traditional public relations, large integrated programming, social strategy, and influencer marketing (paid and organic)
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive and curious mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple accounts/address multiple client needs
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Has a finger on the pulse of pop culture, trends, entertainment, and news
- Note: Travel may be required from time-to-time
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
Location: Remote - Tri-State area (NY, NJ, CT) or in the New York City area.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.